Welcome to the meta-episode of the SaaS Business Podcast with your host Ron Gaver. Do you want to start a SaaS business? Do you have one? Are you by any chance overwhelmed by everything you need to learn and do to get off the ground? Are you in overload? Would you like to know how others have succeeded? Would you like to avoid the mistakes that have caused others to fail? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then this podcast is for you.
Please see Disclosure* (below) concerning affiliate links on this page.
- [spp-timestamp time=”0:04″] Welcome to the meta episode.
- [spp-timestamp time=”0:15″] Who is this podcast for?
- [spp-timestamp time=”1:30″] Please help the podcast by reviewing and rating the show.
- [spp-timestamp time=”1:45″] What is SaaS?
- [spp-timestamp time=”2:25″] Ron shares his first three goals for the podcast.
- [spp-timestamp time=”4:55″] You invest only time in listening to the podcast.
- [spp-timestamp time=”5:05″] Please feel free to give Ron feedback.
- [spp-timestamp time=”5:08″] How can this podcast help you?
- [spp-timestamp time=”6:35″] The website is designed to help you with your SaaS business.
- [spp-timestamp time=”7:20″] Don’t struggle along by yourself! Subscribe, join, and get started!
- SaaS Business Podcast – this podcast’s website.
See the Resources page for a consolidated list of resources from all episodes and more.
*Disclosure: Some of the links on this page may be affiliate links. I may earn a commission if you purchase through these links. These commissions help to cover the cost of producing the podcast. I am affiliated only with companies I know and trust to deliver what you need. In most cases, affiliate links are to products and services I currently use or have used in the past. I would not recommend these resources if I did not sincerely believe that they would help you. I value you as a visitor/customer far more than any small commission I might earn from recommending a product or service. I recommend many more resources with which I am not affiliated than affiliated. In most cases where there is an affiliation, I will note it, but affiliations come and go and the notes may not keep up.